Client Services Associate
LongView Asset Management is a rapidly expanding Registered Investment Advisor, a Certified B Corp, and a regional leader in ESG investing. Our dog-friendly offices are located in a historic building in downtown Santa Fe, NM. Our team members are creative, forward-thinking, and progressive. We hail from diverse backgrounds, speak five languages, and are committed to making money a force for good. The Client Services Associate works as part a small team dedicated to helping our clients and supporting the growth of our business.
Summary of Position
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Client Services Associate (CSA) has important roles in support of our clients and business operations. Responsibilities involve new client onboarding, ongoing client services, creating and managing administrative workflows, and marketing. You will be part of a small team and are comfortable handling important and complex tasks accurately and on time. You are very comfortable with learning new databases and software applications, and managing office technology. Involvement in business development, financial planning, and other projects will provide opportunities for growth and advancement.
- Maintain database information in portfolio management, CRM, email marketing and other applications.
- Help to complete and improve the client onboarding process and to administer client accounts.
- Greet visitors and answer telephones.
- Assist with transactions such as money movements and account transfers.
- Participate in daily/weekly meetings and maintain management information on new business, client service projects, and other important performance metrics.
- Maintain and update our marketing literature, welcome packets, and client agreements.
- Schedule and prepare for client meetings, and assist with quarterly reporting.
- Help to maintain client files and assist with the firm’s compliance requirements.
- Assist clients with online portal access and other reporting needs.
- Resolve issues related to clients’ needs and questions.
- Complete all other tasks assigned.
- BA/BS degree
- Experience using MS Office applications including Excel and Word
- Ability to learn complex software applications and analyze financial information
- Detail-oriented with ability to prioritize and organize workflow
- Self-starter and able to work independently
- Superior organizational and interpersonal skills